Happy New Year!

Posted by Cookie Monster | | Posted on 09:59

Fireworks How was everyone's New Years Eve? I sincerely hope that you all had a very pleasant time! Did you make some kind of promises for this year?

Remember the party that I had to go to? Well I anticipated too much of it! I only knew 8 persons and everyone were in groups with their acquaintances; the party got a very early start so it got a quick ending also; my phone fell into a vodka cocktail and like that wasn’t enough then Inno had to throw water on it also so now it doesn’t work all the time; the stereo was a piece of junk – if we turned the volume up it just switched to the next track in the middle of a song; the staircase was very steep and if I’m correct then 2 persons even fell down from it; on our way home some guy who was literally drunk as hell was sleeping in the middle of the road so we nearly drove over him, but ended up waiting for the police for half an hour and then the dudes neighbors drove by and picked him up.

As you can see then it wasn’t the best night of the year but at least we danced a lot and I don’t regret going cause it gave me a chance to get away and experience something in addition to the things I already have done.

X O X O,
Cookie Monster ;)

Comments (0)