Skeleton!! O_o

Posted by Cookie Monster | | Posted on 15:30

Anyone knows the meaning of a phrase – skeleton in the closet?

Well I’ll tell you a secret – I have so many skeletons that my clothes wont fit in the closet anymore! Yeah – didn’t see that one coming, now did you?

A: Remember when I told you I liked you? – I lied!! I don’t like you, but I don’t hate you also. It’s just that you’re…well that’s the thing – you’re insignificant. The world wouldn’t miss much if you didn’t even exist. Quite contrary it’d be a bit smarter, funnier, happier and maybe even a better place without you. Less bullshit you know!

A: Remember when you called me about a month ago and asked me to come meet you and I said no, that I’m going to bed and shit like that? I LIED! It just would have hurt my eyes too much to see you. And yes I might be blonde NOW, but I’m not so stupid to hurt myself on purpose!

A: All in all you should just make up your mind – you can’t keep calling me when you’re wasted and not around your literally BIG “girl”! Just make up your fucking mind okay!!!!!

PS! You really need a haircut!

B: Remember the first message that you sent me and I didn’t reply? I didn’t reply because I was laughing so hard that I almost peed my pants. I thought you’re a grownup but you proved me wrong – you’re a fucking teenager who can’t control his hormones and who’s testicles are on the verge of bursting of all the testosterone partying in them!

B: Remember when you asked me if I wanted to go back to your place and I said no because I didn’t know you for a very long time? Guess what – I lied! I didn’t want to go back to your place cause I can’t even imagine having ANYTHING with a dude who dated ms.BUG-EYE!!!

B: You need to cut the crap and be a man – stop whining like a bitch who hasn’t gotten any in a long time! Grow some balls!

And C! You’re the worst of them all! We have a fling and I bail. And when I come back you have a thing for me – what the hell?? We’ve known each other for 8 years and NOW you have a thing for me?? Now when you’re actually gone all the time you want ME to be here for you? Are you serious or just shitting me? What do you want from me uh?? WHAT?? You can’t just come and play some tunes on your guitar and expect me to just WAIT until you come and say: “Honey, I’m home! What’s for dinner?”

And to all of you who think that I’m just a crybaby and that there’s nothing wrong with my life then FUCK YOU!

 

X O X O,
Cookie Monster ;)

Comments (0)